North End of the Strip
|Brunch @ Society Cafe|
- The Buffet at the Wynn: Usually I avoid buffets but gave this one a go. One of the executive chefs actually walked around to explain what was safe/gluten free.
- Society Cafe: My favorite for breakfast this trip! Located in the Wynn Encore it has no dedicated menu, but they are really helpful, the omelette is safe, they had really good gluten free toast, and are allergy aware.
- Red Velvet Cafe: Gluten free pizza in the Fashion Show mall. It was okay. My smoothie was fantastic (and dairy free too!).
- Wynn room service: very accommodating and helpful when we ordered.
|Steak Bearnaise @ Mon Ami Gabi|
- Mon Ami Gabi: My favorite place in Vegas! In the Paris Hotel, it has a gluten free menu for lunch/dinner, amazing gluten free french toast for brunch. I highly recommend the onion soup.
- China Poblano: In the Cosmopolitan has a gluten free menu and casual vibe.
- PF Chang's: I dislike chains, but PF Chang's a good gluten free menu (and massive wait times in Vegas)
- Tasti D Lite: Because I love it.
- Cosmopolitan room service: We stay last year and they were very accommodating when we ordered room service.
- Red Square: Mandalay Bay, we actually had our wedding dinner here. Excellent gluten free menu, have the creme brulee.
- Border Grill: Mandalay Bay, GF friendly Mexican. Nice for lunch when spending the day at the pool.
- Burger Bar: Mandalay Bay, GF friendly, no buns when I went but yummy burger patty.
- Verandah: Mandalay Bay, gluten Free Menu including pancakes for breakfast. Win.
- Yogurt Inn: Was completely obsessed when we stayed at Mandalay Bay.
- Nine Fine Irishman: New York New York, gluten free menu and beer, I really love their shephard's pie.
- The new terminal has a Carl's Jr where the fries, (non-malted) shakes, and bunless burgers (for the most part) are safe. They have an allergen menu. Personally I like the grease at the end of my trip. Otherwise, find a Starbucks if you can, this airport has limited options otherwise in my experience.
|French Onion Soup at Mon Ami Gabi|
|French Toast at Mon Ami Gabi|
|Dessert at The Buffet @ the Wynn|